*whispers to mango*
shoulda seen what i deleted.
tee hee
Printable View
*whispers to mango*
shoulda seen what i deleted.
tee hee
I know i said i won't post on yer board, jus cuz trouble seems to follow me [img]frown.gif[/img] ...I'm jus gonna stay away for awhile
Shatoushka you crack me up *lmao Girlie feel free to speak your mind here [img]wink.gif[/img]
Baby I love you *hugs and kisses.....I am just as lucky as you are because I have you *vbs [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
CG you better post here or else I'll be mad at you *L Don't you ever let someone run you off MINE and MANGOES board you hear???
<font color="#F5DEB3" size="1">[ February 27, 2002 10:04 PM: Message edited by: AngelKiss ]</font>
man, ain't NO ONE gonona come in and mess with my buddies.
i just kinda get all riled up over that.
besides, (i kinda got that hint that) if someone
wants to get involved into a 'judgmental' argument...
(or any argument, for that matter)
better not catch me seein' it.
i am the MASTA in arguments!
(why else do i have a philo board???)
tee hee
i wuv you guys.
consider me your personal pitt bull.
bark first, then sniff.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
LMMFAO@U, you are to funny..We wuv you too!BTW when are you comming over? [img]smile.gif[/img]
eek!!! *L* am i older here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] or no mango is eh? hehehe
I'm pretty Pit Bullish too, only showed part of it.And you can count on us when you need the help...anytime [img]wink.gif[/img]
awwwwwwww.....Shatoushka you rock girl [img]wink.gif[/img]
I dunno who these people think they are anyways *L I mean who asked them to come here all of a sudden and start spewing **** ?? Sure as **** wasn't me *G
And I had to laugh at her irony/coincidence thing there. I mean c'mon if you're gonna start preaching to me using big words at least know the proper definition and meanings first *lmao
Oh and btw.....wuv ya to girlie girl [img]tongue.gif[/img]
CG could you hold my teeth for me..lmmfao.And hand me a new diaper [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] ..Which confuses me sometimes. take teeth out..feel old..use diapers.feel young...maybe its just senility [img]tongue.gif[/img]
far be it for me to keep beating a dead issue...
(cuz we all know i like to)
but it was kinda IRONIC that someone comes
in here talking about other people making judgments
when SHE made a judgment in her second post.
*mumbles****** *mumbles*
i guess you could say that i don't take too kindly to strangers.